The full 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work includes: adult & child resuscitation, the unconscious casualty, choking, chest pain, seizures, asthma, bleeding, bone, muscle and joint injuries, head injury, primary survey, sprains and strains and defibulator use example.
Those attending this course will:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
PLEASE NOTE - You must take photographic ID with you to the course (e.g. passport, driving licence, proof of age card, student card) if you are making this booking for someone else, please instruct them to bring their photo ID
Please contact your National Governing Body of Sport or Organisation, to ensure the 3 hour emergency first aid workshop is suitable for your first aid certificate requirements.
For any queries or further information about this course please contact the relevant Active Partnership where the course is taking place.